Welcome to article directory Jeffrey Lant Article Directory. Here you can find interesting and useful information on most popular themes.
Welcome, blogsters and future blogsters,to jeffreylantarticles.com where content IS king.
You have reached the largest and most significant and original archive of responsive blog copy online. Now this can all be yours. Use it to build subscription lists and give you a prime way of emailng your customers whenever you want, accompanied by your ad copy, and thus watch your sales soar. People just like you use these articles to generate over 5,000 responses per day.
If you're new to blogging, put the word "blog" in the search box and get the most thorough education immediately. You'll see why blogging is a must.
The smartest marketers in the world use blogs. But perhaps your limited time and knowledge about how to produce blogs has stymied you. No longer. Starting today you can ensure yourself blog copy written by experts for life... at a price NO ONE can match... just $99.95 a year. Peanuts.
Our articles come in over 30 different subject areas.... and you can use as many of them as you want. New ones are added at the rate of 3-4 per week.
To get started, take a look at today's repertoire. It will be bigger tomorrow.
To get started, click hereAnd remember, Worldprofit members always get all this copy FREE as part of their Membership.
There are 729 published articles and 215 registered authors in our article directory.
Most Recent Articles
- ‘Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me,’ but only if you give them R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- ‘Some of these days, Oh, you’ll miss me honey… your big fat mamma!’ ‘Dr.’ Leslie Berlowitz’ nonexistent doctorate roils one of the nation’s most respected institutions and the ‘little people’ get their revenge.
- Important message from the IRS to all taxpayers, ‘tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 1999! You pay for everything but you can’t come! Enjoy!’
- Perfecting the fine art of complaining.
- 10,000 (Wo)men of Harvard. Oprah Winfrey at Commencement, May 30, 2013 and I am proud to be there for “bye and bye” has come at last.
- ‘The Stars and Stripes Forever.’ Memorial Day in the Great Republic. Monday, May 27, 2013.
- ‘Deja vu all over again.’ Dateline Budapest… anti-Semitic… anti-Roma… anti-gay…the burdens of history… what we must do to save Hungary from herself and her darkest demons now reviving.
- ‘I’m too sexy for my shirt…’ Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Michael S. Jeffries tells the naked truth about his corporate vision. Now every imperfect person on Earth hates him.
- Big screw-up at the IRS, the agency we love to hate. What’s going on, why it’s important and why eternal vigilance is absolutely necessary.
- ‘I had rather be right than president.’ The life and times of Howard Jay Phillips, the man who changed America but wouldn’t change himself. Dead at 72, April 20, 2013.
- ‘Talk to me, baby won’t you talk to me?’ Boomer suicide rate alarms. Dr. Spock never prepared us for this.
- Review: The Home Business Experts at Worldprofit, present Home Business Bootcamp Training with Instructor and Marketing Expert, George Kosch.
- ‘What’ll I do/When you are far away/And I am blue/What’ll I do?’ The van Otterloo bequest.
- Remarks made on behalf of Wallace Johnson, exemplary home business owner, aged 88, on the occasion of his victory in the Worldprofit Inc. sales contest, April, 2013.
- ‘Lollipop, lollipop! Oh lolli, lolli, lolli.’ When your sweet tooth cannot be denied.
- ‘My name is Friday. I’m a cop.’ What we must do to ensure our safety in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombers and other manifestations of ruthless terrorism. Some thoughts.
- Review: Home Business Bootcamp Training with George Kosch, April 26, 2013.
- ‘and the ladies they will all turn out.’ How war came to Main Street enlisting every single one of us. Some thoughts.
- ‘Aisle be seeing you in all the old familiar places.’ Thoughts on efficiency, radishes, and unlikely friendships that enrich lives.
- ‘Ma, I’m hurt real bad.’ Boston. April 15, 2013.
- Wallace Johnson Turns 88! Worldprofit celebrates
- ‘I’m a girl, and by me that’s only great’. Of Mrs. Thatcher, the Iron Lady and Max… and me.
- ‘How shall we extol thee…?’ Thoughts on Margaret Thatcher, dead at 87, April 8, 2013, her irremovable place in History.
- Review: George Kosch’s LIVE Home Business Bootcamp Training April 12, 2013.
- ‘So drop the top, baby, and let’s cruise on into it’s better than ever street.’ The maid did it. Thoughts on Barbara Piasecka Johnson, the world’s 149th richest person, dead at 76, April 1, 2013.
- 12 Traffic Tools Every Affiliate Marketer Can’t Live Without
- ‘That Old Feeling.’ Official information from your government on what to do and how to do it now that you’re getting Social Security; facts that may surprise you.
- Review: George Kosch’s LIVE Home Business Bootcamp Training April 5, 2013.
- ‘I can’t get no satisfaction.’ The travails ahead threatening Generation X and what you can do about them.
- 10 Legitimate Money-Making Sources. If you want to earn online, check these proven sources out.