Welcome to article directory Jeffrey Lant Article Directory. Here you can find interesting and useful information on most popular themes.
Welcome, blogsters and future blogsters,to jeffreylantarticles.com where content IS king.
You have reached the largest and most significant and original archive of responsive blog copy online. Now this can all be yours. Use it to build subscription lists and give you a prime way of emailng your customers whenever you want, accompanied by your ad copy, and thus watch your sales soar. People just like you use these articles to generate over 5,000 responses per day.
If you're new to blogging, put the word "blog" in the search box and get the most thorough education immediately. You'll see why blogging is a must.
The smartest marketers in the world use blogs. But perhaps your limited time and knowledge about how to produce blogs has stymied you. No longer. Starting today you can ensure yourself blog copy written by experts for life... at a price NO ONE can match... just $99.95 a year. Peanuts.
Our articles come in over 30 different subject areas.... and you can use as many of them as you want. New ones are added at the rate of 3-4 per week.
To get started, take a look at today's repertoire. It will be bigger tomorrow.
To get started, click hereAnd remember, Worldprofit members always get all this copy FREE as part of their Membership.
There are 478 published articles and 215 registered authors in our article directory.
Most Recent Articles
- Learn the Art of Writing with this Extraordinary Online Writing Course Directed by Internationally Renowned, Awards Winning Author and Communicator Dr. Jeffrey Lant
- ‘Oh, Danny Boy, oh Danny boy I love you so’, but not in Southie and NOT in the St. Patrick’s Day parade.
- The tragic and enraging story of how Great Britain and lawful bigotry destroyed one of its greatest heroes. This is Alan Turing’s tale, and it will outrage and sadden you, if you have any humanity at all.
- The Crick, a tale of boyhood long ago.
- Watching the Spider of the Kremlin spin his webs. Fascinating, fearful, frightening, Vladimir Putin at his work.
- ‘I’ve been workin’ on my rewrite, that’s right.’ An open letter to a young friend who wants to be a scribbler.
- ‘I never get a single thing that’s new.’ An appreciation for America’s pack rat, Alex Shear, dead at 73, January 10, 2014, now in God’s collection.
- She made America and the whole wide world smile when we needed it most. An appreciation for the life of Shirley Temple Black, dead at 85, February 10, 2014.
- “I’m doing what I’m doing for love.” Valentine’s Day, 2014.
- Another installment of dining with history. Today four silver second course dishes from the extravagant service commissioned by the richest commoner in England, William Thomas Beckford (1759-1844), kindred spirit.
- Mandela! Dead at 95, December 5, 2013. An Appreciation.
- In the Red Drawing Room, June 14, 2013…… At ease, at home, all thoughts of you.
- 10,000 (Wo)men of Harvard. Oprah Winfrey at Commencement, May 30, 2013 and I am proud to be there for “bye and bye” has come at last.
- ‘Riders on the storm.’ A nor’easter wallops New England. Its aftermath, Sunday, February 10, 2013. The landscape of our mind changed.
- ‘Varvara’, a story of today’s Russia… of love, lust, deceit… of international intrigue, email, muscles, murder… and poetry. A cautionary tale.
- ‘Girls, you know what they want.’ Tales of Ma Pfeiffer, the quiddities and contortions of courtship, a world on the edge of destruction. Cornell College, 1965.
- 1965. My year in the heartland. ‘It’s still not too late to leave, Laddie.’ ‘Count me in.’
- ‘All I want is a whole lot of excess!’ The joy — and exhilarating successes –that come to marketers with determination and ‘just a little touch of star quality!’ Is that you?
- ‘And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters’. (Genesis I:2) Thoughts on Foxy Lady II and the most chilling words in the language, ‘presumed lost.’
- A citizen writes the Inaugural Address he wants President Barack Obama to deliver January 21, 2013. What would you like this crucial speech to say?
- My father. The call made to me. The call that will be made for me. Some thoughts.
- ‘With a song in my heart for you’. On the lasting joy and bliss of business… why it’s absolutely necessary for your complete and total success.
- ‘M’ is for the million things she gave me. Of my mother, my sister, and ‘Shut The Door’, once pretty in pink.
- The poet. The Amir. The ‘crime’. The sentence. Our outrage. Solidarity with Muhammad ibn al-Dheeb al-Ajami.
- For the lonely at the holidays.
- Cost of college degree in U.S. has increased 1,120 percent in 30 years, Bloomberg report says. Here’s something practical that will help pay the burgeoning bills.
- First Christmas away from home. Paris. 1967.
- Thanksgiving from the turkey’s perspective. Over the river and through the woods, a nation’s fowl behavior is noted, bemoaned, admonished, challenged.Timely commentary from the cutting edge.
- ‘A boy! A boy! My kingdom for a boy!’ On Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI, his dilemma, and an over-the-top picture of eye-popping grandeur and allegory.
- ‘Da Doo Ron Ron’. The 2016 presidential campaign begins today, November 6, 2012. Here’s what smart candidates must do to use the Internet to win. An audacious plan for capturing the White House and thrilling America.