Welcome to article directory Jeffrey Lant Article Directory. Here you can find interesting and useful information on most popular themes.
Welcome, blogsters and future blogsters,to jeffreylantarticles.com where content IS king.
You have reached the largest and most significant and original archive of responsive blog copy online. Now this can all be yours. Use it to build subscription lists and give you a prime way of emailng your customers whenever you want, accompanied by your ad copy, and thus watch your sales soar. People just like you use these articles to generate over 5,000 responses per day.
If you're new to blogging, put the word "blog" in the search box and get the most thorough education immediately. You'll see why blogging is a must.
The smartest marketers in the world use blogs. But perhaps your limited time and knowledge about how to produce blogs has stymied you. No longer. Starting today you can ensure yourself blog copy written by experts for life... at a price NO ONE can match... just $99.95 a year. Peanuts.
Our articles come in over 30 different subject areas.... and you can use as many of them as you want. New ones are added at the rate of 3-4 per week.
To get started, take a look at today's repertoire. It will be bigger tomorrow.
To get started, click hereAnd remember, Worldprofit members always get all this copy FREE as part of their Membership.
There are 721 published articles and 215 registered authors in our article directory.
Most Recent Articles
- Big screw-up at the IRS, the agency we love to hate. What’s going on, why it’s important and why eternal vigilance is absolutely necessary.
- ‘I had rather be right than president.’ The life and times of Howard Jay Phillips, the man who changed America but wouldn’t change himself. Dead at 72, April 20, 2013.
- ‘Talk to me, baby won’t you talk to me?’ Boomer suicide rate alarms. Dr. Spock never prepared us for this.
- Review: The Home Business Experts at Worldprofit, present Home Business Bootcamp Training with Instructor and Marketing Expert, George Kosch.
- ‘What’ll I do/When you are far away/And I am blue/What’ll I do?’ The van Otterloo bequest.
- Remarks made on behalf of Wallace Johnson, exemplary home business owner, aged 88, on the occasion of his victory in the Worldprofit Inc. sales contest, April, 2013.
- ‘Lollipop, lollipop! Oh lolli, lolli, lolli.’ When your sweet tooth cannot be denied.
- ‘My name is Friday. I’m a cop.’ What we must do to ensure our safety in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombers and other manifestations of ruthless terrorism. Some thoughts.
- Review: Home Business Bootcamp Training with George Kosch, April 26, 2013.
- ‘and the ladies they will all turn out.’ How war came to Main Street enlisting every single one of us. Some thoughts.
- ‘Aisle be seeing you in all the old familiar places.’ Thoughts on efficiency, radishes, and unlikely friendships that enrich lives.
- ‘Ma, I’m hurt real bad.’ Boston. April 15, 2013.
- Wallace Johnson Turns 88! Worldprofit celebrates
- ‘I’m a girl, and by me that’s only great’. Of Mrs. Thatcher, the Iron Lady and Max… and me.
- ‘How shall we extol thee…?’ Thoughts on Margaret Thatcher, dead at 87, April 8, 2013, her irremovable place in History.
- Review: George Kosch’s LIVE Home Business Bootcamp Training April 12, 2013.
- ‘So drop the top, baby, and let’s cruise on into it’s better than ever street.’ The maid did it. Thoughts on Barbara Piasecka Johnson, the world’s 149th richest person, dead at 76, April 1, 2013.
- 12 Traffic Tools Every Affiliate Marketer Can’t Live Without
- ‘That Old Feeling.’ Official information from your government on what to do and how to do it now that you’re getting Social Security; facts that may surprise you.
- Review: George Kosch’s LIVE Home Business Bootcamp Training April 5, 2013.
- ‘I can’t get no satisfaction.’ The travails ahead threatening Generation X and what you can do about them.
- 10 Legitimate Money-Making Sources. If you want to earn online, check these proven sources out.
- Anthony Lewis, voice of sense and sensibility, amicus curiae. Dead at 85, Monday, March 25, 2013. And so are we all diminished.
- Review: Live Home Business Bootcamp Training March 29, 2013 with marketing expert George Kosch. Presented by Worldprofit Inc.
- This is the story of a King, brave, reviled, his very name producing outrage… mauled by the greatest propagandist of our language… still with avid sympathizers. This is Richard III!
- Mention: Create word alert notifications for your name, company, product, service or even your competitors. Very clever.
- Just one word can make you filthy rich in business. But you’re not using it and your dismal sales are the result.. What’s more, it’s your own fault.
- Review: LIVE Home Business Bootcamp Training. Date: March 22, 2013 with Marketing Expert George Kosch
- A starets called Rasputin, a Yankee classicist, The Holy Mountain above the restless cerulean sea … God. Joy. Wonder.
- Getting a grippe on common illnesses that lay us out and get us down. Timely thoughts on why cures don’t happen.