Author: Jeffrey LantThis author has published 572 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.
Leave a Reply
Additional Articles From ‘’
- ‘I’m too sexy for my shirt…’ Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Michael S. Jeffries tells the naked truth about his corporate vision. Now every imperfect person on Earth hates him.
- Big screw-up at the IRS, the agency we love to hate. What’s going on, why it’s important and why eternal vigilance is absolutely necessary.
- ‘I had rather be right than president.’ The life and times of Howard Jay Phillips, the man who changed America but wouldn’t change himself. Dead at 72, April 20, 2013.
- ‘Talk to me, baby won’t you talk to me?’ Boomer suicide rate alarms. Dr. Spock never prepared us for this.
- Review: The Home Business Experts at Worldprofit, present Home Business Bootcamp Training with Instructor and Marketing Expert, George Kosch.
- ‘What’ll I do/When you are far away/And I am blue/What’ll I do?’ The van Otterloo bequest.
- Remarks made on behalf of Wallace Johnson, exemplary home business owner, aged 88, on the occasion of his victory in the Worldprofit Inc. sales contest, April, 2013.
- ‘Lollipop, lollipop! Oh lolli, lolli, lolli.’ When your sweet tooth cannot be denied.
- ‘My name is Friday. I’m a cop.’ What we must do to ensure our safety in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombers and other manifestations of ruthless terrorism. Some thoughts.
- Review: Home Business Bootcamp Training with George Kosch, April 26, 2013.