Author: Jeffrey LantThis author has published 572 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.
Leave a Reply
Additional Articles From ‘’
- ‘Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me,’ but only if you give them R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- ‘Some of these days, Oh, you’ll miss me honey… your big fat mamma!’ ‘Dr.’ Leslie Berlowitz’ nonexistent doctorate roils one of the nation’s most respected institutions and the ‘little people’ get their revenge.
- Important message from the IRS to all taxpayers, ‘tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 1999! You pay for everything but you can’t come! Enjoy!’
- Perfecting the fine art of complaining.
- 10,000 (Wo)men of Harvard. Oprah Winfrey at Commencement, May 30, 2013 and I am proud to be there for “bye and bye” has come at last.
- ‘The Stars and Stripes Forever.’ Memorial Day in the Great Republic. Monday, May 27, 2013.
- ‘Deja vu all over again.’ Dateline Budapest… anti-Semitic… anti-Roma… anti-gay…the burdens of history… what we must do to save Hungary from herself and her darkest demons now reviving.
- ‘I’m too sexy for my shirt…’ Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Michael S. Jeffries tells the naked truth about his corporate vision. Now every imperfect person on Earth hates him.
- Big screw-up at the IRS, the agency we love to hate. What’s going on, why it’s important and why eternal vigilance is absolutely necessary.
- ‘I had rather be right than president.’ The life and times of Howard Jay Phillips, the man who changed America but wouldn’t change himself. Dead at 72, April 20, 2013.